Irony.

Irony.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Fuck. You.

I didn't know he had it in him.
To be so mean.
To get into a bit of an argument and have it end everything.
You were so mean to me.
You didn't even care.
You still don't.
You haven't asked how I'm doing.
You don't.
Care.
And it sucks.
Because you took something away from me I can NEVER get back.
And I hate you for that.
I really hate you.
Honestly I'm glad it ended.
I was not happy.
But that doesn't mean I'm not pissed at you because believe me I am.
I hate you.
From the bottom of my heart.
I have no respect for you at all.
You are the biggest asshole alive.
I thought Gordon was one..
HA.
He was actually nice!
But you.
I ended things with you while you're telling people you dumped me?
Asshole.
You're also telling people that I was too emotionally attached?
Are you fucking kidding me?
I gave you the most important thing to me.
Fuck you.
I told you I missed you.
You said you couldn't even say that back.
Who are you?
Like, who was I even dating?
And now you're telling people you're going to go have sex with other girls from work?
Fuck.
You.
I have never been treated so poorly in my life.
Even Gordon would hate you for how you've treated me.
You're the most immature, self-centered asshole I've ever met.
We definitely do not work and I'm glad we're done.
I just hope you beg for me back so I can say no.
After all I've been through, a douche bag is the last thing I needed.
And if only you knew how scarred I was from not getting responses...
It's unreal.
I can't say fuck you enough.
I would be forever grateful if you never talked to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment