Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Let The Drummer Kick

I'm not having bad dreams about Patrick.
I'm having bad dreams that don't involve him at all.
It was G.
Pat and I had broken up obviously.
And for some reason, G was there.
And he just held me.
And we fell back in love.
It was weird.
Because he told me he had never said I love you to her.
And then we kissed.
And everything just felt right.
Because our personalities go so well together.
But honestly it sucks.
Because I asked him if this was really happening and to pinch me to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
I was.
I woke up in a terrible mood.
Why am I STILL dreaming about him.
Maybe it's because I would die to get that feeling back.
That feeling of being in love.
Because Pat gave me next to nothing.
But Gordon gave me nothing but love.
All he did was love me.
And all I did was love him.
It's just hard now.
Because I just feel like nothing will ever work out for me.
I know I'm young.
But it doesn't make it any easier.
I'm just hoping for better times.

No comments:

Post a Comment