Irony.

Irony.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ghetto Dreams

I've had a pretty shitty week to be real.
The youngest sibling has a huge behavior problem.
It's terrible and straight up exhausting.
Mom thinks it's all her fault too which makes me sad.
She cries a lot.
But I think Em and I are going to be okay.
We have been reaching out and I have a good feeling about it.
The fam will be okay.
I know it.

I had a dream about him last night.
For the first time in probably a solid 9 months.
We were sitting next to each other, and he went to hold my hand.
But he knew he couldn't.
And to be honest, I remember it to be pretty painful.
And sad.
And then I woke up.
It's just strange.
I have always wondered if dreams sent you messages or something.
I heard a myth once that if you dream about someone, it means the other person is thinking about you too.
Sometimes I wish that were true.

I saw Kenny at work tonight.
It kinda sucked.
Because he was so happy to see me.
The smile I got...
I missed that.
Knowing he still likes me sucks.
And knowing I can't text him sucks too.
I miss him a little.
It just sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment