Life is pretty okay these days.
College is stressful still a little.
But I was accepted to Johnson and Wales.
I honestly am so excited.
I hope I like it.
I really think I want out of NH.
No, I definitely want out.
But school is so much easier this semester thank God.
Last semester, it almost killed me.
I'm still a pretty happy kid which is a good thing.
Just waiting for college.
These past few weeks, I'm realizing I'm ready to go.
My sister and I don't get along in the slightest.
My mom is never home.
My youngest siblings drive me insane. My mom always says its like I don't want to be at home ever. It's true. Besides my bed or alone, I hate being home.
How sad is that?
I'm just ready to move on.
I had Kenny.
And then I told Kenny goodbye.
I kinda miss him a little.
But only a tiny bit.
I keep picturing you lately.
Walking through the halls.
It makes me miss you a little.
It's probably because Ms. Wilson mentioned you.
She brought up what a goofball you were.
And that made me miss you a little too. And then I saw a guy on tv with blond hair and red cheeks.
That made me miss you the most.
I wanna be around you in the most awkward way possible.
I think you are so sweet and kind, and hilarious.
But you're 15.
So.
Yeah.
But I would love to be best friends with him again.
He's a fun kid.
Still pretty immature but fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment