Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

S.T.R.E.S.S.

My life is nuts.
Honestly.
It's just one thing after another.
The day started off by finding out that Tags was coming into school today.
I haven't spoken once to her since she passed out in class.
Honestly I don't want to speak to her.
I have no reason to.
It is what it is.
And I can never take her side.
The next period I walked into Miss Gemme's class and she almost sent me to my AP for an indecent shirt.
I almost hit her.
I hate her so much.
I've never hated a teacher more in my life.
Afterwards I went to bio where I learned I got a F on a test.
I panicked over that and Miss Gemme just in time to see Tags as she flipped out on me and was extremely rude to me.
I was completely shocked at how immature she acted.
I would be fine if she never spoke to me again.
She was mad at me for not falling all over her.
I'm sorry?
You texted me not once.
Do not be pissy with me.
I was giving you space and the last time I checked I was pretty sure that teachers shouldn't be talking to students outside school.
The condescending tone in her voice reminded me of how she use to talk to Greg.
How she still does.
I'm just all done.
I want nothing to do with your personal life.
Stop bringing me into it because I won't tell you what you want to hear.
Because of this I have to drop painting next semester.
I'm pissed but it is what it is.

I really like him but I am so scared to screw anything up.
Every sign points to he likes me but I never know.
It's so frustrating.
I just want to be with him.
Let's just do this.
Let's just be together.
I'm going to get him a little Christmas present.
I'll let him know it's happening tomorrow.
But still.
We have such a good friendship, which to me is the most important part of a relationship.
I just don't want to mess anything up.
I can't handle rejection.
I just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment