Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Well That Was Short Lived

Senior year was going so great.
For the first time in my life, I had almost nothing worrying me.
College obviously, but nothing else really.
I was over falling in then out of love.
I was loving the fact I had a life because I wasn't dancing.
And I especially loved the fact that dad had a stable job.

As mom and I faught she suddenly screamed, "You shut up! Meggit is closing!"
These words stung into my heart.
I'm back here again.
Again.
This constant state of wondering how I was going to pay for college.
HOW could this FUCKING happen again.
What is this, the fifth time in ten years?
Unreal.
My heart is broken.
I'm back here.
Mom hid it from me too.
The kids all knew about it but they didn't tell me.
They didn't tell me because I was finally happy.
After everything last year.
I was finally happy.
But it's all ruined.
Maybe I can just pretend he has a job to fall back on.
Maybe I'll pretend he's not 53 years old and that he probably won't find another job soon.
It'll just be easier.
Because I can no longer go sleep in peace.
WHY.
Why again?
Lord, why?
Why?
We're done.
I'm done.
College is expensive and I'm sick of fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment