Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Quote Me

I'm the fool cause I started to be cool with him
But I got schooled in the art of opportunism

At this point it's like I’m joined with your chemistry.
Guess that it just wasn’t meant to be our destiny.

And when the water grows
And the dam starts to overflow
Ill float atop the flood, holding on to my ugly

I think it's great how you used to great
I can't hate on how you choose to relate
But i know that you had the potential
I understand why you wanted to let go
A lot of pressure
In the middle of those shoulders
And we ain't gettin nothin but older
Ain't nothin' changed 
But the day we run from
But nobody knows that
Better than you huh?

Barely trust 'em there all puppets
Love is nothing scared of success

I read the trail your feet made. Each step was deliberately placed.
It looks like you know where it leads. But I see nothing but leafless, frozen trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment