You know, screw all that respect shit I said a few months back.
Nowadays, I don't care.
I look back on my year, and see all the disrespect I got and laugh.
They were terrible to me.
And I was nice to them.
Hopefully that makes me a good person.
But ya know, that sucked real bad.
And that dug real deep.
And you know, it still pisses me off.
Screw you beyond belief.
I don't owe you anything.
So this nice shit is all done.
I will no longer speak to you, look at you, etc.
You suck.
And I don't need to be sad about it anymore.
Your true colors have shown.
You're an ass.
End of story.
Jeremy is good.
Him and Ryan are fun to hang out with.
Though I compare too much.
I seriously just have to let everything erase from my brain.
Because if all of that crap is still there, I'll never stop comparing, and that scar will be opened again.
But I really hate him.
Ugh the amount of anger sometimes.
I should punch him.
And usually I'm not really angry.
But I guess I'm easily set off.
No comments:
Post a Comment