You know, I'm actually surprised that I'm not more upset.
I'm a wreck about Jeremy going to college.
But the fact that all my old friends through a huge party, it's whatever.
It's just a major annoyance.
She just gets under my skin.
She's not really even a good person.
But hey, what goes around comes around.
I just hate how she used me pretty much.
She doesn't even care either.
Neither did he.
I'm so far past feeling disappointed in people.
It's just not surprising anymore.
I just hate her attitude.
The both of them.
So now I'm just like a rock falling from a cliff.
I just roll down the hill.
I roll with it.
Who cares about what Jane thinks or thought.
Clearly no one ever cared hahaha.
Last year is a perfect example because of that.
So Ian Cooper told me he'd always love me the other day.
A week or so later he had an upsetting facebook status so I texted him asking him if he was okay.
I got back very short, curt answers.
It's like freshmen year all over again.
Too funny.
People never change.
Jeremy is okay.
I like him so much.
It's killing me he's going to school.
I just wish he knew how I felt about the situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment