I like how I don't blog for day but I do 2 in a matter of hours.
I've been wanting to discuss this for a while.
I like how one second you can be best friends with someone, and the next you aren't.
I guess that's funny, because they never really treated me as a best friend.
I was more like a convenience.
For years.
We were suppose to back each other up.
But you never did.
You never backed me up.
And Mary.
You still don't speak to me.
What the FUCK did I ever do to you.
Nothing.
You stole my life.
Does it feel good?
To think you have it all?
Cause without me, you'd have nothing.
I like how the second I break up with my boyfriend, they all just stop talking to me.
And I like how a year later, it's still the same.
What the FUCK happened.
I don't even know.
Like I don't even know.
But she changed her profile picture.
And she sent me a stupid text back.
Screw you.
Have a great time in college.
Thanks to all of you for forgetting me and ignoring me.
So glad I ever loved you all.
So glad I meant something to you.
Really.
This may sound pathetic, but I have nothing to lose by saying how I feel.
All I can say is thank God for Jeremy.
Without him I don't know where I'd be right now.
Probably a mess.
Nope, definitely a mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment