I'm sad today.
Jeremy and I, well college came.
He leaves on Sunday.
So obviously neither of us wanting to do the long distance thing, we pretty much ended things.
He said he really liked me and wished we had more time.
I'm just sad.
Because I finally moved on, and I felt like I was just getting started.
We were just getting started.
Just sad.
But it had to happen.
We'll still be good friends I'm sure.
And who knows in the future.
But I really was falling for him.
And after that night...
I just want him to hold me.
But it'll all be okay and I'll be totally fine.
I'll just miss him a little.
So Becca leaves for school in a few hours.
I never said bye.
I was busy all day today at my Pepere's.
It's like she wanted me to drop everything and go say bye.
My thoughts?
You were in Manch twice this week and drank another night.
Out of the three days, you could have come to see me.
You were that close.
It's not you say jump and I say how high.
I'm sick of that.
It's bullshit.
And if you couldn't manage to mention that you wanted to see me before you left, before the night before you left, if that makes sense, then you have other problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment