I was surprised when he came over to my stand after he clocked out.
It was like everything was normal.
But in my mind, all I could think about was just being with him.
Like for real.
And being at work with two "ex's" is even weirder then just one.
But it's I miss him already.
Pathetic.
But I just wish we had more time.
We could have really been great.
I don't know if I want to kiss him goodbye or if he'd even be into that.
Just because it makes it harder.
I almost wish he didn't even look at me.
It would almost be easier.
I feel like if I were to go visit him during the year, we'd still kiss and act like a couple.
I feel like that's just how it'll always be with us.
Weird.
It's just weird.
On a different note, I haven't heard a word from her.
Not a single word.
I told her I was sorry I didn't get to see her before she left and no response.
Annoying, not surprising.
Is it bad I'm excited she's gone?
I feel free in the strangest way.
No comments:
Post a Comment