Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lol

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad.
Almost let down.
When a guy texts you back "lol" after two texts, you know he's not a chatter.
But what I don't understand is why aren't any guys chatters?
Why can't anyone actually talk about something significant for once in their pathetic lives?
I don't understand why I can't connect with anyone on that level.
It depresses me quite frankly.
I haven't been able to connect with anyone since G.
And obviously that makes me sad.
Don't get me wrong I'm very happy with my life.
I love my friends.
I've accepted a lot and moved on.
But I'm sad because I feel like I'm never going to connect with another guy like I did once before.
I know it's silly.
It sounds stupid coming out of my mouth.
But it's just how it feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment