Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

He Turned Me On To Music That I Never Heard Before.

I was right.
It's not just me.
You've changed.
You seem unhappy.
And extremely snappy.
All the time.
And it saddens me.
So much.
Because you use to be so full of life.
So innocent.
And I don't even know what you are anymore.
You're different.
And I hate the different you.
It's cold and harsh.
And the old you was a giant teddy bear.
You even said it yourself once.
It's just not like you to hold back.
Old friend, why do you look so sad?
I don't like the new you.
Not one bit.
It's like the old you doesn't exist anymore.
And I loved that you.
So it's sad to see you're not around anymore.
I wish you were though.
Because a good friend is always nice.
You use to be an angelface.
My angelface.
And now, you're cold and harsh.
You're lifeless.
I'll pray for you.
I have been actually.
I never thought I ever would though.
Guess that tells you a lot about the person I've become.

No comments:

Post a Comment