It's insane how much can change in a matter of weeks.
Days even.
Minutes.
Seconds.
It's amazing to me that I can get a "promotion" if you will in a matter of seconds.
But it's like I follow him.
He gets a promotion, and then I get one.
It's funny though.
I would know nothing about anything if it wasn't for work.
But because I work with them, I get wiffs of random information that I find interesting.
Like the fact that Pat and Gordon aren't speaking.
It all started with Laura being abnoixious I guess.
At least that's what I thought I heard.
And I don't think I'm wrong.
I guess Pat and his girlfriend were annoyed so they left early from some sort of form of hanging out.
And then with Gordon's promotion it went straight to his head.
Apparently there is an "unspoken tension" between them.
Pat said he'd like to blame it on the fact that he's tired but it wasn't cutting it.
I just find it interesting because it's not just me he's being a douche to.
It's everyone.
He's changed.
And not for the better.
And he wore one of his basketball jerseys into work today, showing off a lot of skin.
And even though those pinnies are my weakness, the fact that his attitude is almost unbearable was a complete turn off.
I'm thankful actually.
But I missed Pat.
He was so nice to me.
He was impressed with random stuff I'd do to be ahead of the game and we had this game of me giving him the almost empty whip cream cans.
And I even slapped his butt once.
He'd wink at me when he'd walk by and was genuinly nice to me.
It just made me feel a little better.
I feel like we'll always be close.
We're like those friends that don't have to talk for months but when we do everything is the same.
And I like that.
Tonight was a perfect example of that.
I miss him.
I don't realize it though.
It's like I just forget after a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment