There have been quite a few people to whom I've wanted to punch.
For one, the male species in general.
My heart sinks the second I get that late night, I'm horny message.
Hey bro, you've got a girlfriend who writes all over your wall on facebook telling you she loves you.
What the hell is wrong with you?
Who do you think you are?
Especially me being so young?
Seriously?
Not only that, just go away.
I walked right past him today.
Didn't say hi.
I would look straight into his eyes and glare.
I have no respect.
I thought you were different.
But you're just not.
I tried being nice.
Painfully nice.
And that makes me too sad for words.
I spent way too many months crying over you.
And now, I want nothing to do with you.
And having a new job on the concourse so that I'm near you, it's like it's an omen or something.
And my new job cooking...
Scariest, most terrible thing in the world.
I hated screwing up.
And customers screaming at you.
It was quite terrible.
More like a nightmare.
Yet it was considered an easy day...
Lord, take me now.
And Lord, please let there be a decent guy around.
I hate all of these horny assholes.
No comments:
Post a Comment