I never told you this, but I wish you the best success and all that other shit.
It ain't the right time to complain, but it feels like I'm trying to find your remains. Your foot prints grew further apart, I knew what that meant and it was hurting my heart.
I read the trail your feet made, each step was deliberately placed.
It looks like you know where it leads but I see nothing but leafless frozen trees.
It's like Slug is in my head or something.
He know's what's up.
I feel like I should be more depressed then I am.
But I'm not.
Maybe because school is almost out.
Or because I have some support.
Or because the weather is beautiful.
Whatever it is, it feels wrong.
Maybe because they are slowly becoming insignificant in my life.
Or maybe because all the care in me is worn out, and just gone.
I guess if I try hard, it bother's me a lot.
But basically I don't care anymore.
Though one thing did bother me.
I went to check my messages and his message I sent to him was unanswered, but I saw he changed his profile picture to one of Becca's pictures from prom.
So he read it.
And no response.
It's like I've been trying to fix this for so long.
Trying to really end it.
And it just doesn't happen.
It's like he doesn't want it to happen.
It is so frustrating.
Making me second guess that letter I sent him to which I was proud of.
So confusing.
It's just so awkward.
First loves I mean.
Like how do you just straight up forget about that?
I don't know how to handle the memories.
A pensive would be great right about now...
I've learned that people forget what you said, people forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maybe I'm not totally forgotten.
You were a straight up dick to me today.
I seriously do not understand you at all.
You went out of your way to be a dick to me.
You've been like this all week.
Did you find out I liked your or...?
Whatever man.
Whatever.
The soundtrack still runs through my head
I gotta keep every single step
As old as we get, we don't forget
We won't forget
We don't forget
Slug really has influenced my life.
Huh.
The thing is I always have a part of him.
He's one thing in my life that can't run away.
No comments:
Post a Comment