Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pain Is The Beauty In The Word Art.

I have had numerous people who read this blog tell me to go write.
Maybe even consider it a career.
I'm sorry, but I can easily write better than Stephenie Meyer.
And if she's that famous, I could make some serious money.
Maybe not be poor for the rest of my life, eh?
It'd be a nice change.

Nick likes another girl.
Which is fine.
Because I never got attached.
But he's hope that I'll be just fine.
But guess what happens every time something doesn't work out?
Yes, you guessed correctly.
G comes to mind.
On May 2nd, I posted a letter that I wished I could send to him.
But I never did.
Finally, yesterday at 7:52 pm, the message was sent.
I probably won't get a response back which in theory is fine.
But I'd be lying if I said I was a little disappointed.
Just being friendly with him would make my life so much healthier.
Not speaking to him for months has made me mentally ill as we know.
But I'm proud of myself for sending it.
Then again I'm sure all of them are having a ball talking about what a terrible person I am because I actually voice an opinion that they didn't want to hear.
Fine.
That can end the friendship.
I can't be friends with people who are so in love with themselves.
It's a big part of the reason why G and I never really worked out.
It was all about him.
His way or the highway.
Which I kinda warped a little but that's okay.
All I know is I'm in some pain.
But pain is so beautiful.
It makes me want to paint.
Or draw.
It creates it's own little world in my mind.
That's a beautiful world.
It's a world where everything happens for a reason.
It reminds me I'm alive.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
Always remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment