You know, it's like I have nothing to say because I don't want to get all worked up again.
But I feel the need to say something to get it off my chest.
Its such a retarded situation.
And so complicated.
Not even I can figure it out.
When your two best friends quit dancing, right before you all are leaving to go on a trip you've been preparing for since January.
It's funny.
Because the friend part I get.
Yeah, your a senior, you want a little bit of a life.
And yeah, Trish has changed, and has acted like a wench for the past few months.
But there's a fine line between respect and just plain rudeness.
Honestly, it's not that you quit, but the fact that you were selfish enough to let everyone down.
If you only knew what we as a company are going through.
The amount of mental breakdowns that have happened over the weekend.
The amount of anger everyone has towards you both.
Because it's not fair to us.
We shouldn't have to pick up the slack because you can't deal with Miss Trish anymore.
That isn't our problem.
And it isn't fair that we have to re-do everything, all of our hard work.
Wasted.
But it's funny.
I was supporting you guys, because I know that I'm quitting as well.
But in two weeks.
After everything.
I'm not just going to ditch.
And no matter how you slice it, you have a big blame in this.
Not just Miss Trish.
If you only knew what she did for you.
If you only knew that she paid out of her pocket for you to go to RDA because you couldn't pay.
If you only knew that her sister is a raging alcoholic who calls her drunk everyday, wanted money etc.
If you only knew how much she really loved you, and how heart broken she is over all of this.
You know nothing.
You only care about youselves.
You don't care about the rest of us.
And it's just wrong putting me on the line of fellow dancer and best friend.
I get Trish was a bitch to you, but you deserved what you got.
I should have gotten in some trouble too, because I too have had a bad attitude, but honestly, the way you handled the situation is degrading.
I'm disappointed in the both of you.
It's sad.
And I'm sad.
But I'm not going to deal with all of this.
Honestly, the aura of the place is much better without you.
It's happier.
So I guess this was a good thing.
It just sucks it got in the way of our friendship, ya know?
But I don't wanna talk to you right now.
You'll be as mean as you were yesterday to me.
And I don't deserve that.
Just because I don't support every decision you make doesn't mean I don't not respect it as a friend.
Just please, be a little more mature about the situation.
It's sickening watching you cause such a scene.
No comments:
Post a Comment