It's weird.
I feel like I have lost a lot in the past year.
But I don't think I'd change anything.
Isn't that kinda funny?
Because of all the hell I've gone through, finally I'm alright.
But now, my best friends, I still haven't spoken to them.
It's weird.
Because I'm okay.
And I don't want to speak to them.
I don't want to deal with drama, and attitudes, and rudeness.
I just want to have fun.
And enjoy my life.
But it's sad.
But everything will be okay.
I know this.
I have a certain calmness about the situation.
I believe I've handled myself well during this.
And for that I'm proud.
I know that God has a plan for me.
And while I'm here on this Earth, I will enjoy myself.
I will be okay.
I will follow my heart.
And whatever happens, it's meant to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment