My blog colors represent my mood.
So for ages I was all black.
Because black was how I felt on the inside.
But now I just feel fine.
Content.
I am starting to love myself as a person, which is a big deal.
But when I looked up the color gray, here's what I came up with.
Gray is a neutral, balanced color. It is a cool, conservative color that seldom evokes strong emotion although it can be seen as a cloudy or moody color.
Mmm...
Interesting.
I'm feeling gray.
But not like a sad gray.
It's just odd.
Is it bad I'm a little relieved from everything?
This means I don't have to go to graduations?
I feel like I should show up.
But I dunno.
It's all just odd.
I don't know what I want or should do.
Because right now, I'm content.
And I don't want to ruin it.
It's a nice change.
No comments:
Post a Comment