Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Walk It Out

I had 54 views yesterday.
It makes me want to make a private account.
Because I have no idea who's reading this.
And I'm very blunt.
And I could be offending people.
But then again, if you're a big enough loser to go out of your way to read this, something is clearly wrong with you.
Because let's face it.
Go spend your time doing something more significant then reading my blog.
For real.

Still no word.
But seriously, I'm okay.
I am creating a new life instead of trying desperately to hold onto the old one.
If my best friends couldn't respect me enough to not talk to all of those people even though I asked them too, then they had it coming.
I'm happy for the most part.
But there is one thing.
G went to Trinity prom with Sarah.
It's like he can have a do-over.
But I just feel so insignificant.
It's like I meant nothing to him.
And for that, it saddens me.
It sucks.
And that's the only part that hurts still.
I do not love him.
It's just that I feel like I never meant what he meant to me.
Like I was a stepping stone.
It's weak.
And just shitty.
But there's nothing I can do about it.
So live your life.
At least that's what I keep telling myself.
This quote has been racking my brain all day.

"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it. I tend to agree with the first part."

That's basically me in a nutshell.
Why try sometimes?

I still can't get you out of my head.
I'm finding it so healthy for me.
So thankful.
<3

2 comments:

  1. One of your 54 views is me. You don't know me. I came across your blog a few months ago. I think your writing is great (even though its personal) Have you ever thought of a career in writing? fiction, non fiction, journalism?
    I went though some of the same things in the past and can relate. Keep writing even if its not here, somewhere. Its a good outlet.


    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. Means a lot. It's just where I can vent and not feel bad for chewing soneones ear off. Here I feel almost significant.

    ReplyDelete