Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Game Time

So I have come to face my feelings.
I like Nick.
I think I have for a while.
But I'm now mentally prepared for it.
I believe I'm in a much better state of mind then before.
It's weird.
Now that I've completely cut out every part of my life from last year, the happier I am.
Memories were bringing me down.
So down.
But now that I'm free from that, I'm just much happier.
But Becca's graduation still looms in my mind.
Do I go?
After all these years of her being my best friend?
It's so hard.
But anyways.
Today my back had been killing me.
My pinched nerve was too much to handle.
I guided Nick's fingers to my lower back and made him feel how retarded my back was.
He was surprised by not only my back, but I think about touching me like that.
After I took my fingers off his, it was almost like he was rubbing my back because he liked it.
It made me nervous actually.
All I know is that his touch was gentle, and it sent electric wave lengths through my body.
It's like he gets nervous around me.
But he probably doesn't like me at all.
Hence the reason I'm working on it.
That's right, I'm trying.
It will probably fail, but I don't really care.
He's the first guy I would take home in a heartbeat since Gduff.
So it's interesting.
Everything will work out.
But now, it's game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment