It's crazy how stuff happens at the perfect times.
I was sitting there, and felt a vibrate in my pocket.
'Ian Cooper' popped up on the little screen.
I was shocked.
What was he doing talking to me?
He said he wanted to apologize for everything that happened.
He said that he didn't break up with Emily because he figured less damage would be done that way.
He didn't want to break her heart.
And I actually respect that.
He told me I had a special place in his heart, and that he'd always have feelings for me.
I was completely shocked.
The timing couldn't have been better.
He reassured me he wasn't trying to flirt with me, or start anything back up.
But that he really wanted me to know everything, and that he was glad we could be friends.
I even agreed to hang with him sometime.
It's just amazing how far two people can come, and the timing is oddly perfect.
Talking about Gordon, ya know?
Actually having hope that everything will be okay.
At least knowing I will be okay.
Ian was really confused at why we couldn't be together over the summer.
I told him it was because Gordon and I had just broken up.
And that I wasn't nearly over him.
I've stopped in that department.
True love has a way of changing things.
All of this has made me realize that I am so thankful for everything.
Of experiencing those feelings.
Because for the people who never have, I feel sorry for you.
Being angry at someone takes someone takes so much energy.
But I'm really not angry anymore.
At either of them.
Whatever will be, will be.
But as far as I'm concerned, I should have fun with my life.
I've come so far.
I'm so much better then I was.
It's like I'm finally at peace.
But who knows, I could have just jinxed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment