Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time To Pretend

My heart aches at the thought of him coming home in May.
Seeing him at work.
It literally makes my heart ache.
It's just such a retarded situation.
I don't want to deal with it.
Put my retarded life away.
Like nothing ever happened.
It's just easier that way.
But for the first time ever, I realized something.
I wish I hadn't given so much to him.
So much of me.
Physically and mentally.
He doesn't deserve that.
And that makes me cringe.
So when he'll look at me, I wonder what he'll say.
I'm a lot different.
Prettier, wiser, you know.
A lot of people said they didn't even recognize me.
Weird, but I kinda like that.
I hope when he sees me he'll think that what he did to me was a mistake.
And that he was sorry.
Probably will never happen.
But hey, it's worth hoping for.

I work with a bunch of idiots.
I really do.
Management doesn't know what's up and what's down.
No one knows anything.
And people get mad at me for asking questions?
Really?
Really I guess.

I have so much anxiety now.
The day I see him will be that day I dread.
Take me now God.
Not really but really.
Anxiety.
So much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment