Sometimes I get these bursts if anger.
A lot of times it's Lucy.
And a lot of other times it's dance.
And lately it's been people from school, ever since semi.
It's kinda funny.
I just get so pissed I sit at my lunch table fuming.
People just being stupid.
Immature.
I really don't give a damn about most of them.
A few I keep near and dear to my heart though.
But the rest, I don't really care.
Is that bad?
I'm just so over high school.
After Lucy left, it's almost like I left too.
Sometimes I feel like I'm not really in my own body.
Like things happen, but it's not like I'm really in my body when it does.
I just know what's going on.
I feel like my soul and my actual personality just kinda left me while my good pal Lucy did, not to blame everything on her, but it's only logical.
I realized tonight how angry I really was at him.
He just left.
How am I going to carry myself around him at work?
Like how does that work?
Am I going to be nice?
Or am I going to completely ignore him.
I dunno.
And what about Pat?
It's just so much to wonder about.
It's rather annoying.
RDA is coming up.
Opening Gala?
Hell ya.
Beyond pumped.
Am I thinking about getting a scholarship to Craft?
Hell ya.
Did I get into AP Art today?
HELL YEAH.
No comments:
Post a Comment