Oh my.
College.
I need you now.
Because I'm so sick of immature people.
People are always going to talk shit about you.
So seriously people, build a bridge and get over it.
You are all retarded.
On every level.
It's funny though that you're that insecure about your relationship.
Really?
Do us all a favor and shut up because honestly, no give gives a fuck what you do.
The world does not revolve around you.
So please, live and let live.
It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about your relationship.
It should be about each other.
Screw people.
So please, go away.
I don't care at all about who you date.
I have my own problems.
But it's the cool thing to do, yell, ya know.
If you have a problem, say it to my face.
Don't be a pussy over text.
It's just lame.
But apparently hanging out with kids in my own grade, this is what I get.
Sweet.
Thanks Lucy.
No comments:
Post a Comment