Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Should Really Just Do This Right Before Bed

I think of so many things I need to say, and can't go to bed without be flushed out.

1. I really can't go to Craft. If this happens, I will need to miss work. And lots of it. Because I'd be Trish's bitch for the next four months. Not a good idea. And I honestly think money is important. But I wanna go dance. Hcdutdnjgsaryvmk. I hate decisions.

2. Am I even dancing next year? Do I want a real senior year, with sleep and everything? Hmm.

3. Dad. You are so lazy. Get off your ass and actually do something. You sit in that stupid chair and sleep. That's how I know you as a father. Sad...

4. Christopher Gribbler. Unreal. I hope you die with the rest of your sick friends. You don't stand a chance against the jury. They think you are rotting scum. Sick.

5. I'm actually working hard in school...? AP US paper due next Tuesday... Need to get on that.

6. I'm falling asleep. But I need to figure out my life. Am I going to take dance seriously or have a normal life and focus on art?
Tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment