I'm trying out this new look, I'm not sure if I like it yet, but we'll see.
I'm definitely keeping the picture though.
I love graffiti art.
I had my little girl with the balloon since, well Lucy I guess.
I miss her terribly actually.
But it was time to move on.
No more black.
Kinda exciting, maybe.
I've been realizing the past few days that I think a heck of a lot.
About worldly issues.
Such as, we as tax payers are funding programs and institutions such as Planned Parenthood.
We are paying for the girl and boy who want to have sex's birth control.
Sick, right?
Well now how bout this.
I was almost that girl.
Unreal.
I can't believe how blinded I was.
It's disgusting.
I have to go to works orientation on Saturday.
Pat will be there.
How do I behave?
I'm not so sure myself.
Marina taught today.
Oh how I missed her class so.
Talks and talks and talks.
I missed her and her funny, rude comments.
AP paper due on Monday.
I have so much work ahead of me.
I don't really know where I'm at.
Mentally I mean.
I seem rather pissed off lately, but I'll blame PMS.
I should be pumped about AP Art right?
I'm not.
A bunch if kids who really don't deserve it and don't appreciate it will be in it.
They don't even care about art.
What art really is.
They aren't creative.
It's not fair.
So many of us bust our asses.
I need to just clam down.
All this school work is stressing me out.
All of this 6 hours of sleep business.
Sometimes I want a guy too.
Just to comfort me when I'm like this.
Hmm.
All I know is I'm not black anymore.
Not the skin color, but the souls color.
It's more greenish now.
I dunno.
Maybe by May it'll be an orange.
Or yellow.
I guess I'll just have to wait till I get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment