I need to shut my mouth.
I say too much.
And sometimes I even switch stories up to make them seem more interesting.
But don't we all?
I would rather not have things getting back to people, so I'll just keep it shut, us know?
Kinda like Erin.
God love her.
She is upset with me.
As I cried to her in the bathroom at semi, I said some things about her ex I probably shouldn't have.
"I was all over him because I was so drunk. It meant nothing. I just missed Gordon. But I don't even remember it. But we got in a huge fight and I haven't talked to him in months. It just sucks."
Whoops.
Probably shouldn't have said that, because they dated somewhat last year.
Ugh me and my mouth.
But I was upset and of course I'll just babble.
I'm an idiot.
I was all over him.
And we didn't almost hook up.
At all.
Not even close.
So I need to shut my damn mouth.
Because it is a serious problem.
I don't fight with people, ya know?
This whole murder shit really freaks me out.
It makes me wonder I ever end up marrying someone who ends up being sone crazy ass murderer.
Living a double life.
It's freaky shit.
You never know.
My biggest fear in life is to be judged by other people poorly.
Just by my appearence.
Or word of mouth.
Not my thing.
I need to stop judging other people and need to look at the big picture.
Quit being so self absorbed.
I need time to just be me, and to enjoy the company I have around me.
I can't wait for baseball games.
I'll switch off jerseys no big.
All of my boys made the team thank God.
I knew they would.
Games would be great.
Even better if I was with Szelog.
Ugh I hate the whole hard to get shit.
And the whole I'm too cool for girls thing.
And the whole I'm gay thing.
What the hell guy.
I need something to work with, ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment