If I have my music, I'm good to go.
My music pumps me up.
It affects my mood greatly.
And when I hear music that moves me?
It's like it makes my soul vibrate and my heart catch a flow.
Slug does this to me.
As does Chris Martin.
And Kid Cudi's debut album makes this happen too.
B.o.B just makes me happy.
But it doesn't do that to me.
Just an observation.
So if I'm in my music box, it's like nothing can touch me.
I'm not sure if I even want to go there.
If alcohol and weed is your thing, I don't think I want in on that scene.
And if you choose that over me, so not worth it.
It makes me wonder if they'll ever be another guy for me out there.
I dunno.
As far as I'm concerned I'm in my music box.
No comments:
Post a Comment