I dunno what to think.
I dunno where it's headed.
But it's helping me move foward.
So should I halt the process in order for me not to get hurt?
I'm not sure.
But I like random stuff about him.
Maybe this is just a phase.
And he probably likes that Nermina girl anyways.
But hey, it's making me happy.
I don't know if I like the fact he has that power over me, but it is what it is.
I'm not going to make a big deal about the whole thing.
I'm just gonna go with the flow.
Ugh, flow.
I just would love something good to happen in that department.
I wish I liked going to dance.
I've decided I can't handle the drama.
Tonight was like a room full of cats and dogs.
If you're going to change the choreography, then let me know please.
And frankly, I'm so sick of people who need everything to go their ways.
I'm sorry Isa and Erika, but get over yourselves and give the costumes to the people who actually wear them for a long period of time.
Who cares if they don't fit perfectly.
Get over it.
The leads need them more.
Put your egos away for like two seconds.
Kthanks.
Why be gay over facebook?
Why would you intentionally make yourself look like a dumbass, and try to insult ne to be cool.
What, will Gordon and Laura see that you were mean to me?
Does that make you happy?
Sweet.
So glad.
Too bad I'm so past that.
And you're slowly realizing you don't have anything above me anymore.
And your power is gone.
Ha, ha.
That's all I have to say about that.
I'm starving.
I've been hungry so much these past few days.
I dunno why though.
But it's rather annoying.
Did you like my vent sesh?
It definitely wasn't my plan haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment