Well, yesterday was a swell night.
I mean today, I loved telling everyone about semi.
It was really fun telling them the story.
I actually got surprising reactions...
"I'm so proud of you for handling the situation the way you did. You did the right thing, calling your mom. That's a hard thing to do."
I hadn't thought about it like that.
Then Aunt Julie said, "Gordon didn't do that before his prom did he?"
A little smile came to my face.
"No. No he didn't. And that's why it made me miss him."
She looked at me.
Almost like she had a broken heart.
"Who knows. Maybe he'll come around. You never know. Or maybe you will meet someone even better then Gordon. Just do not settle for anything less. I just hope you find the perfect guy for you."
"I hope so too," I said quietly, trying to hold back tears.
It's hard.
Wondering if you'll ever find anyone for you.
Anyone you're comfortable around.
Someone you can be you around.
And they'll accept you for who you are.
Gordon was that person.
For the first time in my life I felt accepted.
And now that that's gone?
I don't know where I'm at.
I hate so much of society and soceties morals.
I don't even want to go back to school.
I hate them.
It really sucks.
I hate that I miss him sometimes.
It's not like it's all the time.
Just the times where I'm around kids my own age.
It makes me sick to my stomach.
It's funny.
Because everyone wants liquor.
But I would eat food all day if I could.
I am just so far past all of that shit.
College, where the hell are you.
No comments:
Post a Comment