Irony.

Irony.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Some Noggin

Sometimes I can be an idiot.
We all remember the waves people go through after break ups.
Well it seems that when I tend to have an episode, I blog about it, which makes it seem like it's always on my mind.
It's not.
And I'm an idiot for letting it come across that way.
What I didn't blog about earlier was how happy I was after I left the nursing home.
It seems to me that whenever I volunteer for an old folks home, it brings me great joy.
I love it.
It makes me happier then I ever thought possible.
I don't know why.
But I absolutely love it.

Another thing I didn't blog about was seeing Mrs. Sanderson.
When Colby was sick, she was like my mom.
I was in Hampton at their house frequently.
It's where I remember a good chunk of my childhood.
And seeing her made me so happy.
Because I look at her almost like a foster mother.
I love her.
And I love her children.
And I love that entire era of my life.
They helped me figure so much out.
The type of teen I wanted to be.
And I am oh so very grateful for this.

These are the things I should have been blogging about.
Instead I talk more about Lucy.
Everyone is done with Lucy Ford.
I know I sure am.
Let's talk more about the positives in life.
And that just by that one text message, I have an ounce of hope that everything will be just fine.
Sometimes I just don't think.
Some brain of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment