Emptiness.
That's what I feel.
Emptiness.
I couldn't find the exact word.
But I finally did.
And if you found out how I found it, you'd consider me beyond pathetic.
But at this point, I don't care.
I googled it.
"How to heal a broken heart"
Yep.
I read a story that seemed similar to mine.
And I took a quiz.
And they said that was what I was suffering from.
Pathetic.
But at this point, I don't care.
I'll do anything.
A lot of it is mental.
But a lot of it isn't.
I'm just so sick of this feeling.
Not even about him anymore.
It's about me.
And healing me.
I don't care what anyone says.
I'm sick of it too.
But I can do nothing about the current situation.
So please, bear with me.
Sometimes I wonder if he gave her the link to this.
And she goes on and laughs.
But that's just crazy talk, right?
Because I'm at the point of crazy.
So whenever I see him on facebook, it makes me want to throw up.
I hate you.
But I don't.
If only.
No comments:
Post a Comment