Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life Is Just Kinda There

I've been meaning to blog for days.
I've just been busy.
And nothing really significant has happened, minus Saturday night.
I'm just sick of seeing them everywhere.
He doesn't have to deal with the awkwardness.
It's not fair that I do.
Then again, life isn't fair.
This is what I told Amanda at least.
Her hook up buddy broke up with her.
I told her days previously it would happen soon.

"It's so unfair.
He held on so long.
And then he just ended it."

It is unfair isn't it?
Yes, yes I'd say so.

I'm liking the amount of me time I've been getting lately.
I haven't really talked to anyone.
I texted Matt tonight because I felt like I had to.
He is my date for prom after all.
But when I did talk to him, it was nice.
And I liked it.
But I'm not sure how I liked it.

I've decided guys with gay pictures of them and their girlfriends are fairies.
Most of the time they just look stupid.

So February has been national break up month.
It's been crazy how many strong couples called it quits.
Just a note.

You'd think people would know I'm sensitive to the topic.
But my best friend talks about her relationship frequently to me, which I don't mind.
But it annoys me because I have a skewed vision towards relationships.
I'm bitter a lot of the time.
And it sucks to talk about them.
I feel bad.
But I can't help it.

I'm liking being by myself.
I like snuggling up watching The X-Files with food and a blanket.
I like being able to be free.
But I still wonder sometimes what I would be feeling under certain circumstances.
I still wonder how I really feel about my life in general.

Dance is dance.
My feet hurt, and I'm tired.
But I decided I like Lynn's piece a lot.
It's very fresh.

I think I'm slowly becoming me again.
Like the old, real me.
I'm feeling more comfortable in my shoes.
I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment