It's all so hypocritical.
Everything about love.
You say something, and it means so much, but then it's like you never really said it.
It's like saying 'I love you' is no big deal.
I love you is the most important thing you can say to anyone.
And it means so much.
So if you really love someone, saying it to them means the world.
I feel like once you say it, a part of you will always love them.
Valentine's Day is tomorrow.
I'm dreading it.
I hate it.
Because so much of it is a lie.
I mean think about it.
Saying to someone, we'll be together for forever, is a lot.
But if they really mean it, and then go off with someone else, doesn't that make them hypocrits?
Why say it in the first place?
I meant everything I ever said with all my heart.
I never thought something like that would happen to me.
But it did.
What is it suppose to teach me?
I don't understand.
Everything happens for a reason, correct?
I'm waiting to figure out what this reasoning is.
Because frankly it sucks.
I don't like anyone.
And I'm not going to get a flower tomorrow.
I'm done seeing them all happy.
Because I'm jealous.
Valentine's Day can suck it.
I have to except that fact that people change.
I cannot waste my time missing someone over a pair of slippers.
I'm sick and tired of feeling not good enough.
It must have been so hard to do that in front of all those people.
People with money no less.
People who really don't understand her situation.
It took so much courage to do that.
And I'm so proud of you.
I love you biff.
And we'll get through this together.
No comments:
Post a Comment