Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone, Gone

I feel like all my passion is gone.
I feel like everything I've worked for my entire life is gone.
Everything I've ever loved has hurt me.
Anything or anyone I've ever reached out.
I feel like I have no burn inside of me.
Not to anyone, or anything.
I feel so lost in my own head.
I miss you, I don't miss you type of thing.

Sometimes I still get sad.
Like I want to cry.
Because sometimes I forget.
Which is great.
But when I remember, I want to throw up.
It's now almost March.
I could be worse.
But I could be better.
I still don't understand how one could do what you did.
It goes against everything about love, and what you said.
I just don't understand.

I just feel like a chunk of me is gone.
Maybe floating in space.
Or maybe with him.
Maybe he just put it in the trash.
I wouldn't be surprised.
But I wonder.
Where is it?
Because right now, it's gone, gone, gone, gone, gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment