People in today's society are so selfish.
Think about it.
All men do, is expect women to do everything for them.
We all want to get ourselves ahead, and do what's easier for us.
Sometimes doing what is easy isn't always right.
Think about others for one second of your life instead of being self absorbed jerks.
Now that that is out of my system...
I just feel really lonely.
My senior friends are starting to act older then me.
Starting to act like seniors.
And I'm feeling like it's last year all over again.
I'm starting to feel abandonded again.
And in all honestly, it's putting me in panic mode.
I feel like another piece of me is falling off.
Like I'm losing another piece.
And if that happens, there will be some serious trouble.
One more round of feeling like I'm not good enough will be the death of me.
Literally.
I feel like my thoughts and feelings are bouncing off the sides of my head.
I feel so isolated.
Like I really don't fit in anywhere.
But who does these days?
I just hate you.
I really do.
There is nothing else to say.
Selfish doesn't come close.
No comments:
Post a Comment