Irony.

Irony.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tough Love Doll

So last night after I was, enlightened, I was upset.
But when I woke up this morning, I felt great.
It was like it snapped me back into reality.
Don't think about it.
Don't dwell on anything.
Move foward.
And grow.
I'll be just fine.
I'll meet someone new eventually.
And be just fine.
But I do wear my scars like the rings on a pimp.

I'm exhausted.
Life can be exhausting sometimes.
I just want my sleep and my bed.
And my sun.

I'm not surprised.
You hurt me.
And many other girls.
Our time was freshmen year though.
Thank God it's over.
But you hurt one of my best friends.
And it makes me want to hate you again.
The year and change we didn't talk.
It is so exhausting to hate.
I'm so sick if being angry.
But you did the same thing to her as you did me.
And for that, I lost any respect I'd gained for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment