Well.
I'd just like to set something straight.
I express how I feel.
I have no intentions of being whiny.
Being annoying.
Not letting go.
Playing victim.
Or anything to that affect.
I have simply been upset.
Obviously.
And anyone who wants to judge me, can go to hell.
Because honestly, I don't need it.
Grow up and judge your own life.
I don't need it.
If you want to accuse me of feeling sorry for myself, or anything of the nature, go read my past blogs.
Go read the ones about my support system.
The ones about family.
Unity.
Security.
Love.
Happiness.
It's all gone.
And at risk of sounding like a victim, walk a day in my shoes.
I feel like I carry around chains.
Or mistakes.
Hovering over my head.
What happened to trust?
What happened to unity?
What happened to family?
What happened to love.
It's gone.
And I'm trying to build up my life again.
My security blanket is awol.
So please, fuck off.
Let me do my thing.
Let me live my life with being judged, mocked, and critisized.
Because the more I get it, the more anti social I become.
The more I push them slowly out of my life.
The more I care less.
Is that bad?
Or sad?
He ruined so much.
And he still doesn't care.
I almost killed myself for him.
Because I thought maybe then he'd pay attention to him.
Bib's right.
I am pathetic.
But if you read my posts from September of 2009, I'm really not.
So lay off.
Go mock your own life.
Stay out of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment