Sometimes I just wish people would quit.
Quit pretending they know someone when they don't.
Or calling them by the nickname you call them by.
"Happy birthday bibby!"
I hate you.
You didn't wish me a happy birthday.
Nor did I to you.
But it doesn't really matter.
It's the principle of the fact that she never liked you.
And Pat?
"I tried skyping you last night..."
Do you even know her?
Really?
Or do you just want to get in her pants?
Whatever the case is, she thinks you're creepy and doesn't like you.
And don't call her bibby.
That's her childhood name that I call her.
Honestly.
It makes me crazy.
And I don't really know why.
Maybe because they all think they're way cooler.
Or because I don't speak to any of them really anymore.
I dunno.
I just am so much happier with all of these people out of my life.
Doesn't that make me mature or immature?
I guess people grow out of their friends.
Or maybe because I feel so left out it just makes me mad.
Whatever the case, I'm glad they've taken over my life.
That's why I love all my school friends.
Because I don't have to worry about any of that other shit.
I can easily go my day without being reminded of crap I don't like thinking about.
So, as to both of you, go to hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment