I was on facebook the other day.
And a wallpost popped up on my newsfeed.
It was of him, his new lover, and Mare.
I got so upset.
Only because she's just so buddy buddy with them.
If they're really that important to her, fine.
But she should know how hurt I've been through all this.
No one respects me anymore.
Gordon doesn't even care what he did to me.
And if he does, he isn't showing it in the least bit.
Quite the opposite actually.
The amount of pain they've all put me through is rediculous.
To the point where I'm still shocked I'm okay now.
I don't know how I've recovered so much.
Because he is such a terrible person.
And I truly, truly, hate him.
I will never forgive him for anything and everything he's put me through.
I'm so glad he moved on so quick.
And I'm so glad he left me in the dust.
As for Mare, I'm dissapointed in you.
You say you care about me, but you aren't changing a thing you do.
And for that, it show's a lot about your character...
And it isn't good.
I feel like shit.
The love of my life left me, and got a new girl quicker then you could blink.
One of my "best friends" is best friendswith them.
Wrong again.
And to top that all off, not only this terrible, rejection feeling comesto mind, but knowing that they obviously never really cared about you shows up too.
It's a lot to cope with.
Thinking someone is one person, while they're actually the opposite.
And you, just being left to clean up the pieces on your own.
While he's having a ball.
Fuck you.
Go away.
Mary told me I needed to stop pretending you don't exist.
What the hell...
She has no idea about anything.
All of you.
Go away.
I'm so glad everyone is so happy while I'm the one always screwed over.
No comments:
Post a Comment