We talked for 40 minutes.
It's amazing what screaming, tears, and just talking does.
All I needed to hear from him was I wasn't crazy.
And I just needed to hear him say I went through something traumatic.
And that he felt sorry for me.
And that I meant something to him.
And us not talking wasn't easy for him.
That's all I needed to hear.
That's all.
It wasn't about Gordon.
It wasn't about Laura.
It was about me.
And it was about him.
It was tears of joy.
I just needed peace.
I just needed closure.
I just needed him to say everything will work out.
I just needed him to say that everything will be fine.
I missed him.
He put me in line.
He always does.
He told me I needed to define what it all meant to me, and move on.
Think about the good, not the bad.
All I needed to hear that I was the victim, but I needed to grow from everything.
I just needed peace.
And that's what I got.
I love you.
And you know this.
And I want to thank you for caring enough to not just call me a bitch and forget.
I have my peace.
Though he couldn't do it himself, I liked it almost better having him do it.
Peace.
It's amazing what it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment