Irony.

Irony.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Flippin The Bird

"I'm turning over a new leaf, I'm actually gonna try to get with someone in my grade."

Oh do I love the intelligence at CHS.
This was the facebook status of a kid at school.
Gordon liked it, obviously.
I'm not sure if it was just funny, or if it was a slam on me.
Either way, he can go to hell.

So I found out how to use this whole stats thing on blogger.
And I can see who reads my blog from certain countries.
And someone from Canada with an iPad has looked at it.
Hello Gordon :)

I'm doing alright.
Not interested in anyone really.
Stephen I guess.
But it's more of a distraction from missing the latest and greatest.
The more time we spend apart, the more I want to never talk to him again.
But sometimes, if I really think about it...
I miss him more than anything in the world.
So I have shut those feelings down.
As far as I'm concerned, you're just another picture to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment