I have many different attitudes.
Some good, and some not so good.
Attitude is how you take on a situation.
I go to school with my, when-is-the-bell-going-to-ring attitude.
At dance, I have my eh, life-is-too-short-to-be-anything-but-happy attitude.
And at home when I'm by myself, I have my wow, my-mind-is-a-fucked-up-place attitude.
I mean it really is.
I am doing fine now.
But I sure as hell wasn't fine three months ago.
There is one thing I've learned recently.
Time doesn't heal, but time let's you forget.
This goes for everything.
I don't really remember who I sat next to in every class last year.
I don't remember what I ate for breakfast yesterday morning.
And I don't really remember when everyone changed so much.
I guess they grew up.
But time just let's you forget.
I think about you sometimes.
My attitude towards you?
Go to hell.
I wear my scars like the rings on a pimp.
They define me.
I am me, because of these scars.
I'm getting a little frustrated.
I like him.
And I think that I want to kiss him.
And I think that I will continue to lie to myself and pretend I don't like him.
Makes life a little easier, yes?
I just want to be satisfied with my love life.
I'm satisfied everywhere else.
But contrary to popular belief, this is not a love song.
No comments:
Post a Comment