Thanksgiving.
I have so much to be thankful for.
I have such a wonderful family.
They are always there for me.
They always know what to say.
They are always willing to help me out.
I am so thankful for my friends.
They have kept me alive throughout the past six months.
Becca is always there and always knows exactly what to say.
I am so thankful for dance.
I am so thankful to have so many amazing opportunities.
I am so thankful to be pushed to a degree of excellence.
I am so thankful for God.
Thank you so much giving me such a good life.
And thank you for Gordon.
Thaank you for giving him to me for that, in retrospect, short while of my life.
He was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I miss my best friend.
Thank you so much for letting him make me a better person in the long run.
And I pray: Lord, please help me become an even better person.
Help me to love and care for others.
Please allow me and my best friend to be best friends again.
And please help my family heal from Colby.
Thank you for all that I've been given.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment