Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Crazy Heart

We couldn't make it work.
Impossible.
Dance, basketball, school.
No chance in hell.

And this is what I have to keep telling myself.
To keep me sane.
And that's why we can't talk.
Torture.
Yes we like other people.
But we love each other.
And that's just how it'll be for a while.

Me and Isa reread a blog from March.
It made me realize I'm not crazy.
It should take this long to get over.
Read 'Memories' from March and you'll know why.
I'm not crazy.
I just have a big heart.

I like Stephen.
He is the first boy I'd consider dating since Gordon.
It's a big deal.
I did get rejected by him on Friday.
But it makes me laugh.
He'll be missing out I guess.
Watch him like me in a month ;)

It's not even about Gordon and Pat anymore.
It's about healing me.
All about me.
So let's focus on me for a little.
I'm going to heal me up.
Everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment