His ex found out.
From Mary.
She told her straight away.
Another way to ruin my life.
Like really?
He isn't happy with her or me.
She goes out of her way just to ruin my life.
She is such a bitch to me.
And I don't know why.
Maybe I should but I don't.
All you've done is hurt me.
All summer.
With him.
Whom I'm sure you'll tell all about.
Seriously.
I hate you.
I really hate you.
And the fact that I loved you once means nothing to you.
You ruined my relationship with Gordon.
Now with him.
What is your deal?
I forgot.
I'm full of myself, and I have a big ego.
Sweet.
Well you are too full of yourself with your wanna be rebelness.
You aren't cool.
You are an immature, back stabbing bitch.
Thank you for making my life that much harder everyday.
Thank you for all the pain you gave me.
And thank you for stealing my ex and ruining my new relationship.
Thanks.
For everything really.
I hate you.
And I would easily bitch slap you if I could.
My life has to be your business.
So guess what, karma is a bitch.
Hope you get bit real hard.
Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment