Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It Just Hurts

My heart aches.
I miss him so much.
I know he misses me too.
And I know we can't do a college relationship.
But it hurts.
Maybe if we aren't over each other by Christmas...
No.
Stop it.
I can't put thoughts like that into my head.
They hurt too much.
But lately all I can think about is us, and what we had.
Memories I haven't thought about since it happened are coming back.
I just MISS YOU.
College broke us up.
From now on, I hate college.
Life in general.
I just miss you.
And I pray every day my heart will heal.
Because it's just so broken.
I'm sure his is too.
But it's easier on the guy.
All I can think about is the next time your in town I will see you.
And give you the biggest hug possible.
I will always love you.
And I know this now.

Hryno came over last night.
He stayed till almost 2am.
It was the best chat.
He just helped me out.
So much.
And when he left, he gave me a big hug with a kiss on the cheek.
It was the sweetest thing.

Life goes on.
God will help me get through this.
He's where it all started, so I know he has a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment